ASG High Capacity BB Loader
Color: BB Loader-90-Black
- DIMENSION & COLOR: ARSUK high grade rapid 6mm BB speed loader in this Black Color magazine with high-quality steel spring for faster resetting the plunger
- MATERIALS & QUALITY CONTROL: This speed loader is made from ABS (Acrylamide Butadiene Styrene) premium quality plastic & make reloading your airsoft magazine as easy as a mechanical pencil
- SUSTAINABLE & QUICK LOADING SPEED: User-friendly Design & Compact for maximum portability. This will save you valuable time and effort and also offer an improved range – something that sport shooters will love
- EASY USAGE: This BB bullet speed loader compatible with all Airsoft guns, pistol, Pellets, Combat Tactical, Paintball, War Game, etc. Super easy to use, just insert your magazine, crank the wheel until it’s full, and press the magazine release
- CAPACITY & TRANSPORT: Each and every Loader holds approximately 90 rounds. This BB speed loader is packed with reliability, lightweight, smooth finishing, and durable construction and convenient to carry
Details: ✔️Ultra-strong & long-lasting material construction for longevity and a new invention to make airsoft skirmish more fun.
✔️Simply pour BB into the loader, align nozzle to magazine feed tube, then just push the pump.
✔️No more messy BB handling & no need to carry the fragile long BB loading rod around.
✔️Work with all airsoft magazines including AEG, Sniper Rifle, Shotgun, Pistol & revolver, etc.
✔️Design to work with electric, gas & spring pistol magazine.
✔️Suitable for both Plastic & Metal 6mm BB and also outdoor war game activities.
✔️Tired of carrying BB during the game, this BB Loading Tool would make your day easy.
Product: BB Speed Loader 90 Rounds
Material: Made of ABS (Acrylamide Butadiene Styrene) Plastic
Weight: Small, lightweight and convenient to carry
Capacity: 90 Rounds
Supported Equipment: All Airsoft Magazine
Use: Perfect for airsoft 6mm bb pellets
Quality: High precision and polishing
1 x BB Speed Loader 90 Rounds Black
How to Use:
1. Open the BB compartment hatch beside the loading rod
2. Insert 6mm BB pellets
3. Close the compartment hatch
4. Press lock button
5. Pull the loading rod
“ARSUK is committed to solving any problem related to products and services and is committed to offering an excellent experience to all buyers. Our priority is to offer you the highest quality and the best customer service. In case of problems, do not hesitate to contact us”.